The Annual Pink Empowerment event
Pink Empowerment hosts at least one event or programme annually. The events or programmes are guided by a specific theme. Our events take various forms, including, but not limited to, gala dinners, lunches, cocktail parties, brunches, breakfast, afternoon teas, workshops, fairs, and more.
We are flexible to different facilitation styles, which are guided by the respective theme, for example panel discussions, panel interviews, conferences, presentations, workshops, lectures and others.
Due to the wide geographical locations of our participants/partners/sponsors, we are flexible to offer a combination of online and in-person events to cater for as many of our stakeholders as we possibly can.
Knowledge sharing through informative articles and blogs
Collaborations and temporary partnerships with other brands with similar causes
Ms. Chaze Nalisa
- Master of Commerce (Strategic Management & Corporate Governance)
- Higher Certificate in Occupationally-Directed Education & Training Development (ODETD)
- PROSCI Certified Change Management Agent
- Honors of Commerce (Industrial & Organisational Psychology)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Management & Industrial Psychology)
- Career commencement: 2010
- Field: Human Resources Management
- Specialisation: People & Organisational Development and Knowledge Management